Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer 2014

I have really slowed down on the number of shops I am doing each week. I am taking one grad school class and both boys are home for the summer. Jacob will be heading off to college in the Fall and Elijah is going into the 8th grade. I am ready to slow down and spend some time with them. Financially, I am doing better and don't absolutely need the money from mystery shopping. I am taking some food shops for restaurants that I really like. I am also taking some high dollar shops that have nice incentives! I am also saying NO to a lot of shops when the companies call and ask me to do them. I am enjoying not being so busy and have the luxury of being picky when it comes to doing shops! NOW, when the gas shops come back, I will be jumping on those, but still not doing as many as I used too!

No comments:

Post a Comment