Thursday, March 14, 2013

Searching for Shops

There are a few times a year when it seems that shops just SLOW down. By slow down, I mean, there just aren't that many shops. I have been pretty busy for the first part of this month, but have just a handful of shops after the 15th. It seems to be this way with all of the mystery shopping companies I work for. I am hoping that the gas station shops show up again at the end of this month, but you just never know. I have been off of work this week because of Spring Break, and wanted to work a bit less, but a few more shops would have been nice! Just remember, with mystery shopping, you can only get shops when they are there. There are times when the shops just aren't there!

2 comments:

  1. a good way to combat that is to sign up for multiple companies, i would recommend bestmark for one, you can get started with them here:
    http://www.bestmark.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work for Bestmark and six other companies. They all seem slow right now. I did pick up three shops today when one of them called me! All $10 shops!

    ReplyDelete