Saturday, November 22, 2014

It's Been a While

It's been a while since I posted. I started grad school again at the end of August and I am now teaching in the classroom again. I have been working as an itinerant (traveling) teacher and seeing three students a week and attending IEP (ARD) meetings for up to 50-70 kids a year. Plus supervising other teachers. Being back in the classroom has been rewarding, but it has kept me very busy.


I continue to mystery shop, but slowed down a GREAT deal in September. I worked a bit more in October and am now picking up more shops again. I don't really shop during the week because I just don't have time. I finished my grad school classes four weeks early, so now I do have time to do some SHOPS! I have been doing gas shops and lots of restaurants. I won't sign up for too many gas shops when it gets cold though!


I will still only work on weekends, but I have picked up SEVERAL shops this week while I am off for Thanksgiving. There have been quite a few incentives offered because the companies want to get the shops completed. It gives me a chance to make some extra money!


I'll try to post more often, but there hasn't been much to post about!

No comments:

Post a Comment